Electric Steam Kettle on 24″ Cabinet, 10 Gal, 24kW
The EMT-6 and EMT-10, double wall interior forms a steam jacket around the lower 2/3 of the kettle. The bottom of the kettle shall be of hemispherical design for superior heat circulation. Steam control valve mounted in leg. The tubular stainless steel mounting legs shall have the steam supply and condensate return pipes completely concealed within the leg members. The sealed stainless steel tilt mechanism bearings shall permit the kettle to tilt forward 90° for complete emptying. A removeable operating handle with heat proof knob shall be mounted on the left or right. Unit shall have a single support leg with nylon insert. Construction shall be all welded satin finish 304 stainless steel with a 316 stainless steel liner.
The boiler shall be 24 kW, 24” wide electric steam boiler cabinet. Polished stainless steel cabinet base shall be of modular design. Unit shall have 6” (152mm) stainless steel legs, 4 adjustable flanged feet for securing to the floor, reinforced stainless steel counter top and hinged door with magnetic latch. All piping shall be confined within the cabinet. Unit shall be automatically filled with water and brought to pressure when power switch is turned on. Cold water condenser shall automatically condense exhausted steam in water before releasing it to drain. Boiler controls shall include automatic water level, automatic blowdown, pressure gauge, water gauge glass, pressure control with pressure safety control, safety relief valve, split water lines, and CSD-1 controls secondary low water cut off.
Unit shall have a hot and cold water faucet with control valves, 3” (76 mm) deep sink with drain and splash guard.
- Water Treatment System
- Reversible tilt handle
- Type 316 stainless steel liner
- Steam control valve
- Deck mount hot and cold faucet with riser
- Automatic blowdown
- CSD-1 boiler controls
- 36 kw
- 42 kw
- 48 kw
- 220 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 380 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 415 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 415/240 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 380/220 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 575 or 600 VAC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz (EBVS-3)
- Etched gallon markings (GM-).
- Etched litre markings (LM-).
- Correctional package
- Stainless steel back panel (SSB-24).
- Stainless steel frame (SSF-24).
- One piece stainless steel lift off cover (C-).
- Lift-out perforated stainless steel basket (SSB-).
- Contoured measuring strip (CMS-).
- Pour lip strainer (TKS-)
- Water in ‘Y’ strainer (Condenser Feed)