Electric Mixer Kettle on Legs, 80 Gal/303 Liters
The ELTM-40, ELTM-60, and ELTM-100 feature a double wall kettle interior which forms a steam jacket around the lower 2/3 of the kettle. Interior consists of 316 stainless steel liner for high acid content products. The bottom of the kettle is of hemispheric design for maximum heat transfer. The tubular legs are constructed of stainless steel pipe fitted with four hole adjustable flanged feet for securing to the floor. A sealed stainless steel tilt mechanism permits the kettle to tilt forward a full 90° for complete emptying. The tilt mechanism shall be self locking for positive stop action.
The mixer is a variable speed unit powered by a 5 hp electric motor driving a hydraulic pump. Two agitators shall be included, a primary stainless steel scraper/agitator, and a secondary high speed mixer. Both agitators are removable for cleaning and no tools will be required for removal. The console front provides the main power switch, mixer lift switch and variable speed control.
The bridge is constructed of 10 gauge stainless steel and contains two heavy duty hydraulic motors to drive the agitators. The bridge is power tilt, and swing 140° out of the way for kettle tilting or cleaning.
Kettle controls include a power switch, indicator light, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve and low water shut off. Thermostat range to be 140°F to 285°F (60°C to 140°C), a maximum pressure of 50 psi (345 kPa). Electric elements are removable.
- 316 Stainless Steel liner
- 2/3 Jacketed
- Hydraulic power tilt bridge
- Flanged feet
- 35 PSI
- 10 year hemi warranty (see warranty statement for full details)
- Swing faucet on left console
- 2″ manual butterfly valve (BV-3)
- 3″ manual butterfly valve (BV-2)
- 33 KW elements
- 380 or 415 VAC, 50 Hz, 3 Phase
- 440, 460 or 480 VAC, 60 Hz, 3 Phase
- 575 or 600 VAC, 60 Hz, 3 Phase (not UL)
- Two piece lift off cover (MC-)
- Strainer for butterfly valve (MKS)
- Etched gallon markings (GM-)
- Etched litre markings (LM-)
- MMO motors (specify voltage)
- Kettle heat shield (KHS-)