Electric Boiler Convection Steamer, 2 Compartments, 10 Pan, 6 gal Kettle, 44″ Cabinet, 36kW,115V
This line of Crown convection steamers come complete with a tilting kettle on a modular electric steam boiler base, with stainless steel type 304 exterior and #4 finish, deck mounted faucet valve, swing nozzle and integral sink with common drain.
The convection steamer shall have doors with a removable inner liner of stainless steel, full perimeter gasket seal, outer shell of one piece, all welded, stainless steel, positive lock and seal mechanism and a stainless steel drip trough connected to the drain in order to collect condensate when doors are opened. Each cooking chamber shall be constructed of all welded type 316 stainless steel, fully insulated and provided with removable stainless steel pan supports and shall be:
Steamer controls shall be accessible through a fully removable side panel and each compartment shall include a 60 minute mechanical timer with ready and cooking pilot light and shall interrupt steam flow to the chamber when the compartment door is opened during cooking cycle and shall be reactivated when the door is closed. An audible signal will sound at the end of the cooking cycle.
The cabinet base with electric boiler and controls shall be provided with full perimeter painted angle frame, reinforced kettle and boiler mountings, hinged doors with magnetic latch and 6” (152 mm) stainless steel legs fitted with 4 adjustable flanged feet for securing unit to the floor. Boiler controls shall include automatic water level control, pressure gauge, water gauge glass, operating pressure control, safety high-limit pressure control, and safety relief valve. Unit comes standard with a water treatment system, split water line, CSD-1 boiler controls, and automatic blow down.
The boiler shall be ASME code stamped and National Board registered.
- Stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and rust prevention
- 316 stainless steel cooking chamber
- Coved corners
- Easy to operate controls
- Easy open, heavy-duty door with quick release handle
- CSD Code Package standard
- Water Treatment System
- 42 kW
- 48 kW (240 VAC, MIN)
- 220 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- 380 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- 415 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- 480 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- 575 or 600 VAC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz (EBVS-3)
- 240/415, 3 phase, 4 wire
- 220/380 VAC, 3 phase, 4 wire
- Stainless steel rear panel (SSB-)
- Stainless steel frame (SSF-)
- Correctional package
- Load compensating timers (LCT)
- Etched gallon markings (GM)
- Etched litre markings (LM)
- Spray and rinse assembly
- Steam take-off kit (STOK)
- One piece lift off cover (C-)
- Lift out stainless steel basket (SSB-6)
- Water in “Y” strainer (condenser feed)