The CG-220, CG-325, and CG-330 is a gas fired steam boiler suitable for operation at any pressure from 5-15 psi (34-103 kPa) and to operate on 115 VAC.
Boiler is mounted on a cabinet base:
- 24” (610 mm) wide 200,000 BTU
- 36” (914 mm) wide 250,000 or 300,000 BTU
Polished #4 finish stainless steel cabinet base is of a modular design. Unit is equipped with 6” (152 mm) stainless steel legs with adjustable flanged feet, reinforced stainless steel countertop, and hinged doors with magnetic latches. All piping is confined within cabinet.
Unit comes standard with automatic water level control, pressure gauge, water gauge glass, pressure control with secondary safety pressure control, safety relief valve, split water line, automatic boiler blowdown, CSD-1 boiler controls, steam take-off kit, nickel plating, and electronic ignition.
Thermostatically controlled cold water automatically condensates exhausted steam into water before releasing it to the drain.
- BUY NOW online with our Click & Brick dealers below
- For equipment guidance click Find Local Dealer
- For equipment demonstrations click Find Local Rep