Oyster Cooker, Direct Steam, 2 Liter Capacity
The TOC-2 is constructed of satin finished stainless steel, type 304. Cooker operating at a max. 11 psi (76kPa). Oyster Cooker will tilt on kettle trunnions having lifetime “O” ring seals. Ease of tilting is provided with a right tilt handle and a pouring lip is provided to direct fluid flow. Oyster Cooker is supported on kettle trunnions by left and right legs and a centre rigid leg provides level support. The right leg has a steam control valve to regulate steam entry into the jacket. The left leg provides a means for removing condensate formed in the jacket.
- Remote steam source – max. 15 psi (103kPa)
- Steam trap for each oyster cooker
- One safety relief valve for one or more units connected to the same steam supply line (See reverse)
- Steam shut off valve in steam line convenient and adjacent to unit
- If steam source is a considerable distance away from oyster cooker, condensate will likely form in the steam line and will require a ball float trap for removal of condensate
- Line Strainer, steam trap, 15 PSI safety valve (STA-4)